QuadMed, the nation's premier provider of innovative employer-sponsored healthcare, is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist Assistant for our Dalton, Georgia clinic. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated Physical Therapist Assistant, who will work in a comprehensive and progressive on site clinical/industrial setting. Hours will reflect typical health center times, including no weekend or holiday coverage, although the successful candidate will be willing to flex hours to accommodate production schedule.
Quad Med offers a manageable caseload to ensure quality patient care, state-of-the-art equipment, a generous CEU package, paid association dues and liability insurance.
- Current license by the state of Georgia as a Physical Therapist Assistant is required and have a minimum of an
Associate’s Degree from an accredited physical therapist assistant program
- Two years experience post education and previous orthopedic and/or sports medicine experience is preferred
- Preferred Spanish bilingual or professional working proficiency
- Ability to analyze data for trends and future planning.
- Exceptional written and communication skills along with strong presentation and education experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
Quad/Graphics - 19 months ago
Your mailbox may be filled with Quad/Graphics' handiwork. A leading US printing company, Quad/Graphics produces catalogs, magazines,...