The Market Research Analyst’s role with American Credit Acceptance is responsible for analyzing and pulling data and reports specific to Sales and Marketing while maintaining the highest level of service and data integrity.
- Analyze ACA’s Sales and Marketing data identifying trends, strengths and weaknesses.
- Gather, organize, and analyze information.
- Assist in the development and delivery of reports.
- Offer special project assistance.
- Perform statistical analyses to support company-wide decisions.
- Provide insight for process improvement.
- Contribute accurate goal setting, clear communication, and precise execution of company objectives.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree - (Bus, Math, Econ, Fin, Stat, Sci, Eng, IT), GPA of 3.5 or higher preferred.
- Professional experience through internships, part-time or full-time work, and/or extra-curricular activities is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- SQL experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and identify trends in data.
- Demonstrated excellence in working effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
- Strong aptitude for numbers.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to quickly assess problems and find workable solutions.
- The skills to synthesize information, distill relevant fact, and reach logical conclusions.
- Must be able to sit at a desk and work with a computer or on the phone as required for extended periods of time.
American Credit Acceptance - 8 months ago