Implementation Analyst I position is r esponsible for assisting with all aspects of business system solution implementations including process design, system set-up and configuration, user training, testing, go-live support, and continuous improvement. This is achieved through the delivery of a pre-defined IT solution that can be effectively used in a productive manner immediately upon delivery to support the business need.
- Analyzes customer and business partner requirements in order to effectively implement and support business systems solutions
- Executes implementation processes for new customers and conversions by applying systems implementation concepts and principles
- Recommends basic configuration strategies for a predefined IT solution(s) that meet or exceed the requirements of our customers and business partners
- Configures business systems solutions for new customers and conversion accounts
- Maintains and documents accurate project plan status in Quickbase & MS Project
- Collaborates with other departments on integrated start ups and conversions
- Ensures that new implementations meet or exceed customer service goals
- Provides scheduled updates to customers and other stake holders
- Ensures stability of new account for proper hand off to operations
- Other duties as required and assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from a 4 year college or university; an emphasis on Logistics/Transportation preferred
- Minimum of 1 year 3PL or MIS experience; or an equvalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Execution applications (e.g., Warehouse Management Systems, Order Management Systems, Transportation Management Systems etc.), preferably those within the OHL portfolio
- PC literate to include proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to learn and become proficient at new software systems. Requires a moderate level of knowledge of business applications and business processes
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to communicate with various levels of the organization as well as various levels of the customer’s organization
- Ability to work within moderate supervision from a more senior analyst or leader
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles, and is regularly exposed to ambient lighting and temperate climate conditions.
OHL is one of the largest 3PLs in the world, providing integrated global supply chain management solutions. Founded in 1951 and...