The Junior Developer serves as a Corbus IT Services consultant, assigned to technical projects with our global Fortune 50 client in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry. The Junior Developer will use Java, Struts, Hibernate, JSP and PHP technologies to support the development of our client's consumer promotional websites, which offer regular updates about new products and savings, free samples and coupons. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivery and technical ownership of assigned project work
- Assisting offshore development team in the development/support of Java-based web applications
- Designing, coding, testing, trouble-shooting and debugging
- Knowledge sharing and technical problem solving
- Assisting with requirements analysis and design phases
- Adherence to project metrics (Schedule/Effort/Quality) to ensure client satisfaction
To Apply Online Visit: http://bit.ly/NyQ7FG
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Web Design & Development, etc.
- 1-2 years experience through any combination of post-graduate work experience, internships and course-work
- Knowledge of or experience using Java and/or related technologies in a development environment
Technology First - 10 months ago
- 5 days ago
- 10 hours ago
CNO Financial Group, Inc.
CNO Financial Group, Inc
- 6 hours ago
The Web Developer's Virtual Library is a resource for open source web development, including programming tutorials, html tag info, javascrip...