Provides and manages direct health care for patients in a correctional facility.
Applicant must be board certified in the state of Virginia and will be required to pass background check.
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment for patients in a correctional facility.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions; maintain medical records and charts documenting all medical services rendered.
- Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Directs and coordinates the patient care activities of nursing and support staff as required.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives and safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Safe, Secure Workplace
- Health/Dental/Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Personal Days (Paid Time Off)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
Armor Correctional Health Services
- 2 years ago - save job