About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
The candidate will perform a variety of tasks on the maintenance, upgrading, administering and documenting procedure and process improvement for those applications and technologies. This includes, but is not limited to: Avaya, Oracle LiveHelp, Symon, Sharepoint(CCC Intranet), Nice Call Recording, CCC Support Request System, and discussion forum technology. The candidate will be responsible for front line training of these tools and will be the designated liaison with other departments. Additional responsibilities include: daily testing and maintenance of applications and tools, proactive documentation, process improvement and change control, training and documenting training material, troubleshooting and supporting any issues with applications and tools and interfacing with other depts. to ensure best practices and standardization, as well as other duties as assigned.
The position will require an individual with the following skills:
- Bachelor's degree, or related experience, with a minimum of 3 years of directly related experience.
- Time management skills
- Task prioritization skills
The ideal candidate must possess:
• Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, proven initiative, and ability to perform with limited supervision.
• Ability to modify and build web forms which transmit user request data to our Support Request dashboard.
• Proven expertise with SQL as well as Microsoft Office suite of applications is strongly desired.
• Understand SQL query building to sort and filter request data to optimize team productivity.
• Debug ColdFusion and SQL errors
• Sharepoint - Administrate user permissions in accordance with site collection hierarchy
• Create and design sites to fit user need using SharePoint Designer
• PHPbb based forum administration
• Connect, pull and manipulate data from various systems including Avaya, Oracle Live Help and the Support Request database
• Understand and translate reporting requirements to Business Intelligence team
• Build reporting presentation methods such as Microsoft Access, database intelligence tools, or web pages
• Proven ability to create and deliver training materials.
• Project Management skills
• Familiar with the requirements gathering process
• Create project plan using Microsoft Project
Schneider Electric - 22 months ago
If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical...