LPN License Required
Provides professional nursing care within the long-term care unit; coordinates care with other disciplines. Services adult/geriatric populations. All employees of the Brendan House share the responsibility of caring for the residents, family members and guests, employees, and the facility. All employees are expected to exercise good communication and a willingness to assist others outside of the scope of their job description in order to be successful as a team.
1. Current Montana LPN license.
2. Current Healthcare Provider CPR certification.
3. Long-term care experience preferred.
1. *Performs standardized, focused nursing assessments in caring for residents.
2. *Administers medication in accordance with Medication Administration policy.
3. *Reassess resident for response to medication and documents in accordance with facility policy.
4. *Treatments-Completes, documents and updates treatment plans as necessary.
5. *Teamwork-works with the charge nurse to complete focused assessments, treatments and other duties as assigned.
6. *Communication-Keeps charge nurse informed of any changes in condition or patient needs.
7. *Based on assessment, care plans initiated/updated and used to deliver care.
8. *Documents clinical data supporting skilled criteria and acute issues. Documents clinical data during the Assessment Reference Date (ARD) period.
9. *Utilizes the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process to promote quality care and quality of life for the resident.
10. *Interfaces with all member of the interdisciplinary team to facilitate resident centered care and positive outcomes. 11. *Initiates action to ensure service recovery