Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Senior Network Engineer ( Team Lead ) for a direct-hire opportunity with a growing full-service IT provider in Morrisville, North Carolina (NC). The Senior Network Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing and supporting a Datacenter, Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), Internet Access, Network Security, Remote Access solutions and authentication platforms. A Senior Network Engineer will be required to take part in a 24x7 on-call rotation. The Senior Network Engineer may also serve as a liaison with customers, vendors and other providers relative to your role. Requirements and Qualifications for the Senior Network Engineer include the following:
Compensation: $105,000 – 150,000. Total compensation package will be determined by relevant work experience and recent salary history. This is a direct-hire opportunity, and a comprehensive benefits package will be offered to a successful candidate.
- CCIE or equivalent experience
- Minimum seven (7) years of network experience
- Minimum three (3) years of experience leading a network team in an enterprise environment required
- Experience working in enterprise datacenters is required
- Experience with Cisco routing and switching technologies is required; Nexus experience preferred
- Experience with firewalls is required; Cisco ASA preferred
- Experience with Intrusion Prevention/Detection solutions is preferred
- Experience with Service Load Balancing is preferred; F5 experience is highly preferred
- Experience with Cisco Wi-Fi solutions is preferred
- Experience with Cisco CUCM is preferred
- Expert Cisco configuration and troubleshooting skills across multiple platforms including: Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco CUCM, and Cisco wireless solutions
Please send ONLY qualified resumes to Matthew Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent Residence in the United States, or United States Citizenship required for this position.
Senior Network Engineer, Network Engineer, Network Team Lead, Network, CCIE, Datacenter, Enteprise, Cisco, ASA, Firewall, Intrusion Prevention, Detection, Load Balancing, F5, CUCM, Wireless Network, Land Area Network, Routers, Switches, Cisco, Network Engineer, Raleigh, Durham, Morrisville, Cary, Apex, Chapel Hill, Research Triangle Park, RTP, NC, North Carolina.