Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Systems Network Engineer you will conduct a variety of engineering tasks related to the conception, development, operation, and maintenance of complex technology systems. You will be responsible for collaborating and coordinating activities with intelligence community members and for identifying and neutralizing foreign intelligence threats directed against US persons and interests.
Experience in one or more of the following areas is required:
Position Requirements :
- Internet / Web Technology
- Systems Engineering
- Windows or Linux Systems Administration
- Network Security
- Penetration Testing
- System Risk Assessment
- Network Engineering
- Voice/ Data Communication
- Fiber Optics and Cable Communications
Familiar with server virtualization technology, vSphere/ESX preferred
- Bachelors of Science: Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or Computer Science/Information Security, or related field; a Master’s degree is preferred.
- 8 - 10 years of experience.
- Networking skills required, with emphasis on security.
- Intelligence community experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with DoD and/or Law Enforcement desired
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication, technical writing, and verbal communication/briefing skills.
Familiar with Linux installation and administration, specifically Fedora Core 10 and Ubunutu and exposure to chrooted environments
Experience with shell scripting (Python, BASH, visual basic, etc)
Experience with .Net, C# preferred
Experience with PHP
Strongly desire a familiarity with penetration testing and associated tools
Expertise in end-to-end Systems Engineering and building technical solutions to solve business problems
Deep understanding of production environment including servers, storage, network, systems management, and Disaster Recover/Business Recovery practices
Security Requirements : Active TS/SCI w/Poly.
Keywords : windows, systems administration, network engineer, network security, penetration testing Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience. Degrees See Qualifications Years of Experience See Qualifications Position Type FT
ManTech Int'l Corp. - 21 months ago