Winston Harbor Group is a permanent placement firm with expertise in placing talented, cleared technical professionals in unique opportunities. Currently, a confidential client in Herndon, VA has retained our services to find two experienced individuals to join its unique team in support of Info-sec solutions for the Intelligence Community.
If you possess a Top Secret SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph and enjoy working with both software and hardware as a Systems Engineer, this opportunity may be ideal for you. A self-proclaimed "geek" will fit well into this group of about 30 individuals, where almost half have tenures of 7+ years and the rest are fast approaching such. This team loves what it does and has staying power!
The best way to characterize the position is that it is for a very well-rounded engineering candidates: Hybrid Systems Engineering OR part "developer" and part "systems engineer."
You will build AND implement custom software solutions in an InfoSec environment for a National Intelligence Community Customer.
- Fluent with Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu) type distros
- Good with hardware including Servers (Dell), Switches (Cisco Catalyst and Nexus), Firewalls (Cisco ASA).
- Understand routing and its associated protocols (OSPF)
- Understand switching technologies (Layer2, Layer3, PVLANs)
- Understand network tunneling (IPSec, OpenVPN, PPTP)
- Needs to be able to think outside of the box.
- Most of our solutions are custom implementations built around OpenSource software and Products.
ClearanceJobs.com - 17 months ago