Job Title: Nurse
Reports to: Nurse Manager
Summary: Provides professional nursing care for the
safety and well-being of Amerita’s home care patients
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
monitor goals of a patient’s therapy
- Collaborates with pharmacy staff to develop and
and establishing and implementing the plan of care plan
- Responsible for assessment of all patients assigned
recommendations to the physician for changes in the plan
- Educating patients/caregivers
- Evaluating progress toward goals and making
of care based on patients needs.
home health agencies as indicated.
- Responsible for the coordination of nursing care with
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum of one year of experience as a registered
a multidisciplinary team.
- Flexibility and the ability to work effectively within
with team members, patients, caregivers, physicians and
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and oral)
license in state(s) of practice.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with valid
- Valid and current driver’s license and evidence of
Experience. BSN preferred but not required.
- Current CPR certification.
- Previous Home Health Care and previous Infusion
Division/Department : Nursing
Skills : Health/Medical - > RN, Nursing
Amerita - 13 months ago