Global Treasury Associate
Gore is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Through our product leadership, we've been changing lives and changing industries, including medical devices, fabrics, electronics, and manufacturing, for more than 50 years. What can
change by joining Gore? Visit gore.com/change-life to find out.
Associates in our corporate functions support the work done by the divisions of Gore. We are looking for a Global Treasury Associate to join our corporate team in Newark, DE.
If you are searching for a company where you can make a difference, we're looking for you. In this role, you will support the initiatives of the global treasury function.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about providing global treasury support for a world-class manufacturer
- Be energized by collaborating on cross-functional teams
- Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships
- Supporting domestic treasury operations
- Collecting and analyzing data for cash forecast and currency risk positions
- Serving as the primary contact for accounts receivable and merchant services activities
- Managing outstanding letter-of-credit activity
- Supporting treasury transaction processing
- Resolving banking and cash management issues and assisting with bank-relations management
- Supporting the intercompany loan process for US/European legal entities
- Supporting currency risk-management activities
- Uploading foreign currency rates into ERP system
- Processing domestic and international wire transfers and performing related accounting activities
- Supporting ACH processing (instruction verification, tax payment release, metrics)
- Using reporting systems (Cognos, Discoverer, and external bank systems) to gather treasury data for internal reporting
- Partnering with financial associates to work directly with auditors and meet audit guidelines
- Supporting businesses by researching treasury data
- Administering insurance risk management
- Designing and developing treasury metrics
- Performing FBAR reporting
Required Job Qualifications
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
- Bachelor of science degree, preferably in finance or accounting OR an Associates Degree,preferably in finance or accounting and 10 years of hands on treasury experience.
- At least 3 years in a multinational corporate treasury department, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- An ERP system (e.g., JD Edwards EnterpriseOne)
- Good knowledge of finance, treasury, and accounting principles and concepts
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and database skills
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Demonstrated intermediate-level analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated good judgment while working independently and within a multicultural team environment
- Ability to interpret business financial results, external economic conditions, and market environments into actionable recommendations
- CTP or CCM certification preferred
: Gore, job, Baltimore, Newark, Philadelphia, Wilmington, Maryland, MD, Pennsylvania, PA, Delaware, DE, treasury, finance, financial, accounting, corporate, enterprise, domestic, global, international, multinational, intercompany, US, U.S., European, Europe, manufacturing, operations, auditors, auditing, researching, administering, administration, management, managing, cash, forecasts, currency, risk, insurance, accounts receivable, merchant services, wire transfers, letters, credit, loans, transactions, processing, banking, data, metrics, databases, reports, reporting, CTP, CCM, FBAR, ACH, Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, ERP, JD Edwards, Oracle, EnterpriseOne, E1, Cognos, Discover
North America-United States-Delaware-Newark
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Day (1st shift)
W. L. Gore & Associates - 18 months ago
W. L. Gore & Associates (Gore) is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork....