Provide engineering support for office.
Provide engineering support for office: supplies & materials, reproduction, distribution and mailing, creating job numbers and folders, creating job file structure, job file requests & file reconciliation, job tracking, job letters, job invoice coordination, documenting customer processes and procedures, CAD (preferable but not required), updating & maintaining office job schedule(s), and ensuring that the revision level of customer design standards & typical drawings (including regulatory manuals) are kept up-to-date within the office. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to those identified above.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through oral and written skills.
- Ability to collect and organize information.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with associates, employees of other departments, and representatives of other organizations.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office - Word and Excel, required.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Project and Visio, preferred, but not required.
- Ability to perform technical writing preferred, but not required.
Minimum of two years of employment within an engineering field or equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Valid driver’s license, required. Must be able to drive a company truck for deliveries to customer.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Ability to perform general office duties; including walking, standing and sitting.
Wabtec - 2 years ago