EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Delivers an unparalleled guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times and communicating information as needed to guests, Team Members, and managers.
- Greets guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets guests upon entering Midway.
- Ensures the set up, maintenance, and repair of all amusement equipment as directed by management.
- Assists in maintaining the game repair and preventative maintenance tracking, and assists in the recognition and acquisition of needed games parts.
- Assists management and co-workers with block training.
- Verifies the completion of all Midway punch lists and Tuesday Test Drive issues list.
- Completes any needed component level board repairs to the limits of repair or test equipment available.
- Rebuilds all major game sub-assemblies and organizes the tracking of same.
- Organizes, maintains, and inventories all test equipment and major tools.
- Assists guests by repairing and maintaining amusements equipment in a timely manner.
- Assists the guest with all requests and answers questions as needed and makes recommendations.
- Bids farewell to guests leaving. Ensures everything was satisfactory and invites guests to return.
- Notifies manager of any guest that is perceived to be unhappy.
- Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas up to standard. Discusses problem areas with manager.
- Reviews the cleanliness and organization of the Midway games. Ensures all games are clean and unobstructed.
- Properly positions and sets up displays to increase guest traffic and promote sales.
- Efficiently and safely performs daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly game maintenance as directed by management.
- Assists with general store maintenance as directed by management.
- Assists other team members as needed.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum team member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Technical and/or electrical skills preferred, but not required.
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with guests and other Team Members.
Dave & Buster's - 2 years ago
Fun and games collide with food and drink at these nightspots. Dave & Buster's Entertainment owns and operates about 55...