ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Executes and manages operational campaigns to customers through various channels including direct mail, outbound and inbound calling, email, SMS, MMS, and the web. Supports marketing programs throughout the customer life-cycle and serves as an internal subject matter expert in specified marketing area(s).
• Cultivates and develops the customer base through effective campaign management.
• Manages external vendors and agencies.
• Tracks and reports on budget for assigned programs.
• Identifies infrastructure and process enhancements and supports and leads respective initiatives to improve campaign management.
• Creates and executes specific campaign programs including performance tracking and the identification of gap-closing measures.
• Communicates campaign program success metrics to internal stakeholders and management.
• Monitors and analyzes metrics and outcomes of marketing programs.
• ServiceMaster Commitment
• Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
• Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
• Change Mastery
• Relationship Building/Sensitivity
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 3+ years of marketing experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Master’s degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge of marketing principles and practices
• Knowledge of CRM (Customer Relationship Marketing)
• Business writing skills
• Public-speaking and presentation skills
• Project management
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV) is a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services, operating through...