Facility Chemical Engineer Intern
Exciting Responsibilities: As an Intel Facilities Chemical Engineer you will play a significant role in helping to develop the world's most revolutionary processors. You will join an elite group who work at our high-tech fabrication facilities worldwide, using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and tools. Our Facility Chemical Engineers make a big impact, delivering operational efficiency, maintenance, testing and commissioning solutions; effective collaboration with construction and operations teams. Provide facilities engineering leadership to the site organizations in support of Safety, Reliability, Quality, Environmental and Cost objectives with construction, maintenance of equipment, machinery, facilities systems, buildings, and structures. Whether it's building a factory or keeping Intel's manufacturing facilities operating to our high standards, we have the same goal of world class. If you enjoy working with the latest technology in a rewarding, fast-paced environment, a career as a Facility Chemical Engineer at Intel may be a good fit for you.
Everywhere you go, you'll find an opportunity to make a difference. In any given workday, you will be given responsibility for creating a safe and productive environment.
- Must be working toward MS or PhD in Chemical Engineering with a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale), 3.5+ GPA preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the chemical process engineering principals in a semiconductor facility
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: facilities liquid industrial waste treatment systems, chemical piping, chemical analytical testing, waste water/water treatment experience, gas delivery systems, Ultra-Pure Water, collaboration with construction, and/or maintenance of equipment.
- Demonstrated application of sound engineering principles
- Demonstrated application of Statistical Process Control
- Unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
Facilities and Site Services
Mar 2, 2013
Mar 3, 2014
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly/test facilities.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...