Business Title: Senior Associate, Economics & Regulation
Requisition Number: 35356
Area of Interest: Economic Services
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate, Economics & Regulation for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice to join us in our Boston office.
- Coordinate various aspects of the engagement, including designing the analytical approach from data gathering, to financial and economic analyses to compiling findings in written reports
- Interact with, and interview, clients and other external sources for the purpose of obtaining relevant information and documents
- Develop ability to serve as an advisor in multiple practice areas and provide expert testimony in these areas
- Identify publishing opportunities and author thought leadership pieces targeting developments in the world of finance and economics
- Help mentor and actively develop staff
- Three to five years of economic consulting, or relevant industry experience, in a case management role with strong knowledge in areas such as finance theory, investments, financial derivatives, industrial organization, accounting, and econometrics
- Master’s or PhD degree in economics, finance, or general business or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Advanced experience with MS Excel and Access; experience with SAS, eViews, @Risk or other statistical software desired
- Understanding of regulatory, competition and legislative agencies, the political climate, and industry participants
- Ability to travel at a moderate level
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 16 months ago
KPMG LLP, the U.S. audit, tax and advisory services firm, operates from 87 offices with more than 23,000 employees and partners throughout...