I measure my success as a Cashier Customer Service Clerk by the following:
- I strive daily to exceed my customers’ expectations by providing a positive first impression, determining actual needs, delivering real solutions, adding value where I can, and leaving the customer with a lasting positive last impression. I know by following the Reasor’s Service Model, I do make a difference.
- I respect my customer, and those I work with, and this empowers me to do my very best to deliver a quality customer experience for each customer, and to assist those I work with in doing the same.
- My fellow employees and I work to ensure that our department meets the high standards set out for us, and that we deliver on every aspect of the Reasor’s Value Proposition daily.
- I process transactions by giving the customer undivided attention, properly completing all transactions, adhering to all laws and regulations restricting certain transactions, and keeping my work area clean and supplied.
- I perform proper bagging techniques by sacking or assisting with sacking orders, ensuring food safety and ensuring products reach the customer’s home in excellent condition by practicing correct product placement.
- I provide services to my customers by always determining their needs, continually increasing my knowledge of products and services, offering carry out, parcel pick up, and reminding them of other store services or upcoming planned events.
- My fellow employees and I follow Reasor’s policies and procedures as we go about our daily tasks knowing that this creates a safe and secure place to work and shop.
- My safety, my customer’s safety and the safety of those I work with is my first responsibility, and by following the procedures in place, and using the training provided, I go about my daily business mindful I have control over my safety and the safety of others.
- Prefer previous experience operating a cash register, handling cash or other forms of tender, preferably in a grocery store or a retail establishment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to interpret, understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to move, lift, carry and place merchandise and supplies weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Frequently reaches overhead and below the knees, including pushing, pulling, squatting, kneeling, bending, stooping, crouching and twisting with or without bearing weight.
- Continuous repetitive motion with hand(s) and arm(s), such as grasping, gripping and turning.
- Stands and/or walks continuously throughout shift without a break for up to 4 hours.
- Ability to visually locate merchandise and other objects, as well as verify information, often in small print.
- May be exposed to all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, ice and wind) as well as, inside work with variations in heat, cold, dust and humidity.
- May be exposed to chemicals or allergens (such as latex, eggs, nuts, soy, wheat, etc.)
- Employment at Reasor’s may be contingent upon completion and our evaluation of a personality assessment, drug screen, employment reference check and criminal background check.
Reasor's - 17 months ago