Experience or training in manufacturing sheet metal parts.
Experience or training in the use of sheet metal tools used in installation and fabrication of parts required.
Read and interpret blue prints.
Training or experience in metal fabrication.
Experience with inventory control of metals and hardware desired.
Knowledge of computer programs such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
- Must be self-starter, detail-oriented and organized.
- Must be able to accept and follow directions.
Expertise and Functions:
KIHOMAC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer/M/F/D/V. All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
- Maintain tool control and accountability for manufacturing shop.
- Assist Senior Technicians by preparing material for manufacture and assembly of parts
- Perform inventory control functions such as logging and tagging and organizing.
- Operate overhead crane and fork lift as required.
- Maintain order and cleanliness in shop environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Submit Resume for this Position
KIHOMAC, Inc. - 18 months ago