Windward IT Solutions is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.
Position Responsibilites :
Due to Windward's continued success we are seeking a Sr. SCOM Engineer with ability to architect, design, and develop engineering and systems programming solutions for the automated data center management solution. Candidate must have experience with Microsoft Windows Server engineering, use of Microsoft System Center tools, creation of PowerShell scripts, orchestrations, and software-based workflows to deliver end-to-end services that span platforms, infrastructure components, and environments.
Position Requirements :
.Expertise with Windows 2008 R2. Must include experience designing, deploying, and maintaining engineering solutions.
- 5+ years systems engineering and systems administration of a Windows-based environment.
Desired Skills :
- 3+ years designing, developing, and supporting monitoring solutions for SQL Server, SharePoint, IIS, and .NET applications using Microsoft System Center Operations Manager.
- Experience must include authoring of management packs and distributed applications. Also must have experience using AVICode.
- 3+ years: script development using PowerShell or Visual Basic for automation of systems administration.
- Demonstrated ability to apply expert level technical writing and presentation skills to support creation and publication of project artifacts and documentation.
- ITIL V3 Foundation and/or MOF V4.0 certification.
.Working knowledge and experience using System Center Configuration Manager, System Center Service Manager, and System Center Virtual Machine Manger.
Education Requirements :
- Experience with System Center Opalis 6.3 or Orchestrator 2012.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server and Team Build servers.
- Expertise deploying Windows Workflows and SharePoint Workflows.
- Familiarity with TOGAF or other architectural frameworks.
- Familiarity with systems security and legal & regulatory policies including PCI, PCI 2.0, COBIT, ISO 27001.
Degree in CS, EE or related MIS field preferred.
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
Windward IT Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status
Windward IT Solutions - 23 months ago