FutureWei Technologies, Inc. (dba Huawei R&D USA) is a leader in ICT research and development. It develops optical networking; wireless networking, broadband access, data communications, and video conferencing products. The company provides enterprise network solutions, including data center, networking solutions, and cloud computing. FutureWei Technologies, Inc. also develops carrier network solutions comprising metro optical, long haul optical, optical networking, mobile network, and broadband. The company was founded in 2001 and has located its R&D Headquarters in Santa Clara, California, the heart of Silicon Valley.
Linux OS Architect;
As an architect of the OS design team, you will have the opportunity to utilize your OS knowledge and experience to design the next generation OS infrastructure to support different platforms.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Munimum Job Requirements:
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and convert them into technical design documents.
- Help to review the technical design documents and implementation to ensure the understanding and compliance.\
- Works closely with cross-functional teams and with geographically distributed teammates, mentor junior developers and provide the technical guidance.
- Help to define the roadmap to migrate the current products to the next generation OS.
- Investigate and troubleshoot challenging kernel issues.
- Understanding of multi-core architecture in a real time Linux OS environment.
- Hands-on experience in Linux kernel development.
- Experience integrating open source components and proprietary components.
- Strong analytical problem solving and troubleshooting techniques.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in building Linux Distro is a plus.
- MS in CS/EE or equivalent
- At least 15 + years of relevant experience.
- Strong in C/C++ programming and scripting languages.