Reporting directly to the Zone Loss Prevention Manager with dotted-line responsibility to the Store Manager, the Loss Prevention Associate is responsible for reducing inventory losses due to internal theft, shoplifting and paperwork errors.
- Loss Prevention Awareness and Training
- Inventory Control
- Physical Security Standards
- External Theft Prevention
- Internal Theft Prevention
- Accident/Incident Investigations
- Policy & Procedure Reviews
- Emergency Assistance
- Customer Service
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Retail Loss Prevention experience preferred.
- Must understand the importance of shrinkage and margin control.
- Positive communication skills are needed to effectively interact with customers, store associates and management.