Hertz Local Edition is seeking professionals to drive our vehicles to various locations while providing our best in class customer service. As a Transporter you will pick up and drop off customers and deliver vehicles from the Hertz Local Edition office to various locations. This position is based out of the Edmond, OK Area.
The general responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
This position is part time up to 20 hours a week. Rate of pay is $8.20 per hour.
- Transports vehicles from Hertz Local Edition offices to various locations.
- Will pick-up and drop-off customers as required.
- Must interface with vendors such as body shops, dealerships, and insurance agents.
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and protect company assets.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining high energy.
High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Experience.
Valid driver's license
Must be at least 20 years of age
Flexibility in scheduling which may include night's weekends and holidays
Previous experience in a related field.
Previous customer service experience.
Satisfactory driving record.
Preferred Requirements :
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Apply for this job:
Your application choices are:
- Apply for this job online
- Email this job opportunity to a friend
- Add this job to your Social Network!
Hertz - 20 months ago
Hertz operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly brands from approximately 11,555 corporate and...