Sr. Security Engineer
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi): is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government customers. As a fast-rising management and IT consulting firm, CCSi applies proven expertise and business methodologies to assist our customers in aligning and mobilizing every aspect of their operations and resources for their ultimate success. We bring to every engagement the disciplines prescribed by our ISO 9000, 20000, 27001, and CMMI Level 3 certifications. Our corporate mindset is that we are only successful if our customers achieve their goals and the outcomes they expect.
The security professional will support DHS with the implementation of the one agency network. The candidate should have experience working in a government environment supporting IT operations and projects. The candidate will work on a team providing Authorization and Assessment support applying skills in preparing and reviewing security artifacts. Guide Headquarters (HQ) Information Systems Security Officers (ISSO) through the DHS HQ Security Authorization (SA) Process to realize system Authority to Operate (ATO).
Job Qualifications and Education:
- Review security packages, audit and assess security plans, testing plans, and related documentation; provide recommendations to the client to support the each identified SA effort
- Track systems that reside within the HQ FISMA portfolio and provide analysis to the Compliance Officer through a daily morning report
- Provide direction to HQ ISSOs for the proper implementation of Common/Inherited Controls
- Ensure systems and applications SA packages are complete and thoroughly documented in accordance with requisite federal requirements
- Coordinate and interact with the client and other contractor staff with technical understanding of systems and applications to ensure the SA package elements are completed in a timely fashion
- Support the evolution of the Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) Program
- Provide quality assurance to ensure the quality of the SA package and related activities
- Identify solutions to meet the user’s needs, conduct trade studies around various technologies and implementations, and integrate these technologies to provide a complete security solution that meets a given set of security requirements
- Masters Degree with 8 years of applicable experience
- Secret Security Clearance. Must be able to attain a DHS Suitability clearance
- CISSP certification preferred (other equivalent certification)
- Familiarity with FIPS 199, FIPS 200, NIST SP 800-37, NIST SP 800-26, NIST SP 800-53a, NIST 800-53, OMB Circular A-130
- Excellent writing and communications skills required
- Risk Management Framework
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government...