- Qualified candidates will have a High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience in data processing
- 10-key skills are REQUIRED
- Ability to accurately type 35 words per minute
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team - Superior customer service and phone skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting Physical and Mental Requirements: - Must be able to understand and follow complex instructions
Logisti Care is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare’s client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
We seeks a Claims Processor . The Claims Processor is responsible for verifying and processing transportation provider billing invoice forms in an accurate and timely manner. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: - Communicate with transportation providers when applicable - Identify and resolve problems with transportation provider billing invoice forms - Meet all departmental deadlines - Work closely with the Fraud and Abuse department
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Logisticare - 2 years ago
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...