This position will leverage the corporate underwriting model to compile and maintain a corporate-wide collection of client-specific financial forecasts. Compare forecasted gross margin to actuals, Identify variances, update and revise forecasting to the underwriting model accordingly. Compile and maintain test scenarios to measure the accuracy of the model. Assess results and formulate strategies for improving forecast accuracy. Update accuracy analysis regularly and provide feedback to the development team. Query financial databases to create enhanced reporting capabilities to track and compare scenarios. Communicate to key stakeholders and make recommendations. Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience; Master¿s degree preferred
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience or a MA/MS with 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent PC skills including Excel, and substantive experience with MS Access or some familiarity with SQL
- Affinity for complex problem solving, ranging from issue identification to proposal and implementation of potential solutions.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and facilitate cross-functional teams
- Ability to incorporate strategy and strategic assessments to internal business plans
- Excellent customer service, technical, analytical, and presentation skills required
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of PBM or Healthcare industry preferred
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 20 months ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.