Develop and implement strategic sourcing strategy in line with Global Procurement requirements Negotiation and commercial management of major OEM and critical equipment suppliers, and of global, regional and remote location purchase agreements Review of sourcing decisions and agreement selection with region and remote location supply chain teams evaluate and manage key supplier performance with set KPIs liaise with internal regional supply chain directors to help drive supplier list rationalisation efforts and implement a formal supplier relationship management program worldwide. |
- Higher Education with an emphasis in Supply Chain would be highly regarded
- At least 10 years multinational supply chain experience in a managerial role, within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Knowledge of standards, regulations and requirement within the industry
- Strong English language skills, both oral and written
What we offer
- Proactive and safe work attitude
- Effective People Leader with a strong team attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commercial awareness and business understanding
This role is to be based in Houston, USA.
- Global opportunities
- A challenging, encouraging and supportive environment
- Development programs
- Competitive remuneration package
- A dynamic working environment