The Quality Assurance Analyst, reports to the Manager, Product Development and is responsible for quality assurance initiatives and tasks that support the launch of new products and maintenance of existing products (plans & pricing on our national quoting platforms) – Individual /family Health Insurance, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, and other lines of business that may be offered through HPO.
- In charge of testing the website/quote tool to ensure that the rate/benefit data is accurate and quoting works according to the expectation of users and business.
- QA review of rate and benefit implementations and updates
- Assist in design, development and review of test processes
- Assist in the development and documentation of inter-company decisions, policies, and operational practices related to the Quality Assurance process.
- Assist on special projects as needed.
1. Experience in managed care/insurance is preferred.
2. Process Improvement and/or Quality Assurance experience preferred
3. Must be accurate with excellent attention to detail,
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
5. PC experience (Microsoft office, Internet) required.
6. Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to turn findings in to solutions.
7. Ability to operate in a fast paced environment.
8. Must be proactive, and able to operate independently.
9. Good time management skills including the ability to identify prioritize and execute tasks.
10. High ethical standards.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Health Plan One offers health insurance to Individuals, Families, Small Businesses and Medicare Eligible persons. Whether you are a current,...