Develops and leads Cox Business team of sales compensation supervisors, analysts, and specialists to support sales commission and incentive processes. Develops national sales compensation administration strategy. Oversees development of enterprise wide process standards, controls and best practices across markets and ensures commission payments are calculated accordingly. Functional owner of sales compensation accountable for successful performance of national team.
- Leads Cox Business team and manages related processes to ensure accurate and timely completion of all sales commission and incentive payments
- Develops enterprise wide process standards, controls and best practices across markets and ensures commission payments are calculated accordingly
- Develops national sales compensation administration strategy to attract and retain key sales employees
- Partners with sales leaders to develop commission and incentive plan designs
- Responsible for modeling current and potential plan designs
- Serves as subject matter expert on commission plans and sales performance management (SPM) system, policies, and processes for Cox Business sales personnel
- Responsible for overseeing auditing of commission payment calculations to ensure accuracy and validity of payments and related commissioned installed sales (CIS) metric
- Oversees verification of billing data to customer contract terms to identify and correct errors and discrepancies
- Administers the enterprise SPM, including system configuration and related data integrity
- Manages reporting and analyses through a system of standardized and ad hoc market level and consolidated CB reporting
- Oversees enterprise wide delivery of pertinent sales metric data for reporting and analysis
- Plans projects, organizes teams and involves stakeholders to achieve deadlines
- Builds team of commissions supervisors, analysts and specialists through recruiting, developing, coaching and performance management
- 7+ years of experience required in related field (sales compensation); 5+ years of experience required if candidate possesses a related advanced degree.
- Experience in sales compensation; strong knowledge of commissions software
- Requires strong knowledge of commissions software
- Excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills to work effectively with teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and lead a high-performing team
Successful candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (i.e. Finance, Accounting, Business, etc.).
- 2+ years of experience in a management role preferred (with emphasis on sales commission processing)
- Xactly Incent or other sales performance management (SPM) experience
- Oracle Database experience
- Experience in telecommunications industry
Aligning Performance for Success
Building a Successful Team
Contributing to Team Success
Managing Work (includes Time Management)
Planning and Organizing
Technical / Professional Knowledge and Skills
Lives Cox Values
Cox Communications and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Cox Communications - 17 months ago
As the third largest cable provider in the nation, Cox Communications, Inc. is noted for its high-capacity, reliable broadband delivery...