The Receptionist position at Milgard is a critical position as it is the first contact for customers, vendors, etc. The Receptionist handles all incoming calls, answering them within three (3) rings, and transferring the call to the appropriate individual or department. Reception greets all customers, vendors, applicants, and other visitors according to standard operating procedures for the location. Distribute mail and parcel deliveries daily.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Process all incoming phone calls in a courteous and professional manner.
• Schedule repair and service for all Plant copy machines upon request.
• Distribute all incoming mail to corresponding departments.
• Multi-task as required by assignments from management. Move from project to project with minimal down-time and limited supervision.
• Assist with various other special projects as required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION:
• Proven ability to multi-task
• Previous multi phone line or reception experience preferred.
• High School diploma.
• Excellent phone customer service skills required.
• Bilingual Spanish preferred.
• Read, write and understand the English language.
• Compute basic math problems to include fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Ability to learn new computer software programs.
• Prolonged sitting and terminal work.
• Minimal lifting of office equipment and supplies.
• Hand dexterity and strength.
• Overtime may be required.
• Work performed indoors in a climate controlled environment.
• Multiple phone lines.
Milgard does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance. Milgard is an at-will employer.
Milgard is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Milgard is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
You won't hear Milgard Manufacturing say they don't do windows. Also known as Milgard Windows & Doors, the company makes...