Primary responsibilities include project based engineering, installing and troubleshooting data and telecommunications network infrastructure. Additional requirements include creating and updating network documentation, network assessments and reporting results. This position will work closely with other members of the team to support the overall mission of the company and its’ strategic business initiatives. Some travel is required.
· Design and install Cisco network equipment.
· Design and install Cisco Call Manager, Unity, and associated Voice Applications.
· IP Telephony systems administration, configuration, and implementation
· Design /maintain documentation related to network layout
· Maintain security policies on Cisco firewall solutions
· Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
· Ensure that requirements for high availability are in place for the Cisco environment
· Receives minimal supervision, no instruction on routine work, and general instruction on new assignments.
· Provides guidance & leadership to less experienced engineers.
· Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
· Degree in Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent technical training
· CCNP-Voice (CCVP)- REQUIRED at a minimum
· CCIE Voice - a plus
· 5+ years experience installing and advanced configuration on Cisco Call Manager platforms
· 5+ year experience with Cisco Unified Messaging and other UC applications
· 5+ years experience configuring and troubleshooting VOIP Trunks and VOIP Gateways.
· 8+ years experience with Cisco routing, switching and wireless products
· 8+ years experience supporting frame-relay or equivalent packet switched technologies
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - 13 months ago