Work RELIEF for extra money whenever you choose! Our Relief positions offer very flexible shifts and the comfort of knowing your patients, coworkers, systems and procedures.
Shopko has been providing pharmacy and optometric services along with name-brand & value apparel, home decor, family basics, and seasonal merchandise for over 50 years.
Shopko is a $3 Billion company with almost 19,000 teammates. We have over 300 stores in 21 states throughout the Midwest, Mountain, Pacific Northwest, and Southern regions. Shopko continues to grow, while still maintaining a hometown feel in our small to mid-sized city markets.
Primary responsibilities include dispensing prescriptions according to professional standards and ensure accuracy of all prescriptions issued under his/her control.
• Consults with Customers in a knowledgeable and caring manner; ensures an exceptional customer service experience.
• Interacts with physicians and other medical professionals.
• Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Pharm D from ACPE approved College of Pharmacy
• Pharmacist license in state of practice.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems of varied scope; must be able to act decisively in implementing solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment.
• Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for effective interaction with pharmacy team and patients.
• Must demonstrate an exemplary commitment to provide exceptional customer service.
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, & competitive wages!
Individuals interested in this opportunity should submit a candidate profile at www.shopko.com/careers
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
Shopko - 19 months ago
Rather than a national jack-of-all-retail trades, Shopko Stores concentrates on a select product range in small and rural areas of the US....