- Responsible for creating graphic elements, visual designs, lifestyle graphics, image/content updates, and other related materials for marketing campaigns and promotions on Brownells family of web sites and through digital and social marketing channels.
- Design, develop and produce collateral for new and existing site banners, promotions emails, and overall visual site enhancements.
- Incorporates knowledge of device requirements in visual designs including web, mobile, tablet and other emerging technologies.
- Maintains brand standards including images, messages, style logo usage, and other graphics elements. Conceptualize ideas and execute clean and compelling designs for a wide range of marketing communications materials.
- Manage multiple projects from concept to final output; prioritize schedule and promotional materials, traffic, proofread, and approve proofs.
- Ensure quality of final deliverables by participating in the review process and ensure jobs meet regulations and quality standards.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts
- Executes graphic design branding decisions
- Engages in collaborative teamwork with SME’s, Digital Media, other Designers, management, etc. surrounding design projects
- Works under moderate supervision
- Organizes and maintains digital files
- Edits/reviews design work and content for accuracy
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Art or related degree and experience
- Solid portfolio with 4+ years’ experience in hand-on Visual/Web Design and E-Commerce websites
- Strong experience in web/graphic design and site information architecture, functionality and strategic creative web marketing
- Aesthetic design principals
- Strong understanding of current web design best practices, styles and methodology
- Proper use of typography including font styling, kerning and leading
- Excellent understanding of print and web media processes and requirements
- Proficiency in computer languages including CSS, HTML, and exposure to HTML 5, JQuery and other emerging web technologies
- Familiarity with the industry
- Familiarity with firearms parts and accessories a plus
- Prior experience with catalog creation a plus
- Continuous Perf. Improvement
- Developing Advertising Copy
- Graphic Sales Material Devel.
* Highly Proficient
- Graphics Software Operation
- Use guidelines to match brands
- Creativity and Innovation
Brownells - 18 months ago