Assists and directs patients, family members and/or visitors. Performs routine clerical support activities. This position is on an as needed basis.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1-3 years clerical experience
1. Greets, directs and assists patients, family members and/or visitors. May act as a liaison, conveying patient information when needed and as appropriate.
2. Provides clerical and administrative support in assigned area as needed.
3. Answers, screens and directs calls, or visitors.
4. Collects, sorts and/or distributes mail or miscellaneous items to patient rooms.
5. Utilizes computer to update and/or retrieve information.
6. May operate business machinery in performance of job duties, including photocopiers, fax, calculators or other routine business machinery.
7. May process routine correspondence, envelopes or labels.
8. Transport patients to and from appointments with or without wheelchairs.
9. Transport flowers and other items to patient rooms or departments with or without utility cart.
Exeter Hospital - 8 months ago
Core Physicians is a community based, multi-specialty group practice affiliated with Exeter Hospital. Its fundamental mission is to improve...