USM, a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc., is a leading provider of essential facilities maintenance services, including interior and exterior services and electrical, mechanical and plumbing services, to national and regional commercial customers that typically maintain more than 100 sites across wide geographic areas. With its highly developed proprietary network of over 11,000 service partners, USM delivers consistent facilities maintenance services across a nationwide footprint for approximately 150 customers in over 75,000 locations in all 50 states and Canada.
We have an immediate need for a Field QC Area Manager to service our clients in the state of Wisconsin.
Job Title: Field QC Area Manager
Job Summary: The Area Manager is responsible for all company activities within a defined territory, including responsibility for managing, servicing and maintaining all accounts, with focus on quality control, profitability, growth, and safety objectives in that territory. The Area Manager has the responsibility for ensuring that all activities in the territory are conducted in a safe, legal, and ethical manner and in compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure vendor work for each client site is performed to specification and obligations are met. Services are inspected based on set frequencies to provide quality assurance and provide feedback and reporting.
- Establish and maintain contact with clients at store/site level through regular communication, including site visits, following up as required. The Area Manager must respond to any customer communications and issues via phone or email, in a timely fashion.
- Manage vendors, maintaining contact, providing training regarding service specification.
- Communication with the vendor on scope, quality of work, and customer issues is critically important.
- Manage capital assets, to include all company owned equipment and product used in accounts within assigned territory.
- Ensure that required reporting is accurate, complete and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Identify opportunities to expand services working safely is a condition of employment.
- Must be able to follow all safety policies and procedures.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/D/V
- Undergraduate degree in an engineering or business field or equivalent work experience to provide similar background.
- Candidate must have a minimum of three to five years of operations and maintenance experience, preferably in serving the retail sector.
- Previous territory management experience with the delivery of janitorial, landscaping, or construction related service industries highly preferred.
- Excellent PC proficiency.
- Must be entrepreneurially minded with a blend of leadership, business acumen, good judgement and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid business planning skills and ability to work effectively with financial data and internal control policies.
- Focuses the team’s attention on goals and objectives during times of uncertainty.
- Focuses the team on increasing customer satisfaction through the implementation of higher value solutions.
- Ensures self, team members and customers are effectively working together.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record, reliable transportation, and willing to travel to customer locations within designated areas on a continuing basis.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders, lift/move objects weighing up to 35 pounds.
Click here to apply online
Emcor - 24 months ago
Electrical and mechanical construction is at the core of EMCOR Group. One of the world's largest specialty construction firms, EMCOR...