Are you excited about producing focused information that will guide the User Operations organization in making artful decisions? Decisions that affect the timeliness and effectiveness of direct support to our users and those who help ensure the integrity of our site? The reporting group needs a data specialist who will drive this effort. |
- Produce routine reports using available reporting tools
- Upgrade reports based on feedback and changing organizational needs
- Develop deeper understandings of the UO organization so that reports can be correctly focused and nuanced.
- BA or BS Degree or higher
- Strong user of standard and Facebook-standard reporting and presentation systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong undergraduate degree
- Critical thinker
- Sound and responsible judgment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and rapidly switch contexts
- Familiarity with Facebook and Platform applications.
Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends, business contacts and others who work, study and live around them.