Workstrings International, a Superior Energy Services Company, established in 1997, is a tubular rental company that specializes in the rental of primary drill pipe strings, tubing, landing strings, eXtreme™ Completion Tubulars and associated accessories. Workstrings maintains over 3,000,000 feet of drill pipe, tubing and associated accessories in inventory, which includes the industry’s largest inventory of Landing String. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
Workstrings International is currently seeking an Shop Tech to join our team in Casper, Wyoming.
This is an entry level position that is working in the facility in the equipment or service support categories. The ideal candidate will have experience working with his hands and will have experience prepping equipment prior to inspections.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in all facets of equipment maintenance, preparation, testing and appearance
- Help maintain facility appearance, organization and maintenance of work tools used for inspection
- Follow and adhere to all Quality System and HS&E requirements
- Work safely and as instructed on equipment as directed by the Supervisor
- Assist Facility and In-Town inspectors
- Prepping all equipment prior to inspections
- Rotate on call throughout the week and holidays
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Preferred 6 months to 1 year experience working in a shop environment
- Background in prep work, paint shop, or sandblasting is a plus
- Ability to work in non-climate controlled environment for extended periods of time
- Driver’s license in good standing and reliable transportation
- Ability to precisely follow instruction
- Ability to comprehend basic inspection processes
- Strong communication skills
Excellent Benefits : Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- High School diploma or equivalent
To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply Now”. If you experience difficulties in the process or have questions, please call 1-866-771-4490 or chat with our online support staff at Live Chat Support, between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Central Time.
Superior Energy Services, Inc - 10 months ago