- Identifies, records and reports on all IT components that are under the control and scope of Configuration Management
- Ensures incident management by restoring normal service operation at the earliest and minimizes adverse impact on business operations
- Ensures standardized procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of all changes
- Identifies and measures key performance indicators, recommended solutions to evaluate if changes are achieving desired results
- Accurately assesses customer expectations and translates them to deliverables that meet business needs
- Designs infrastructure architecture and reviews existing architecture to meet business needs
- Implements and tests infrastructure solutions in line with defined design and architecture
- Possesses knowledge on market trends, processes, constraints, regulations, solutions, products and services relating to Infrastructure Management Services.
- Good grasp of technology and tools used for development
- Identifies, analyze, understand, influence and implement decisions from a financial perspective to achieve stated objectives.
- Fair understanding of project management skills
- Understands resource requirements, estimates and forecasts future needs, and fulfills work force needs. Ability to manage the financial, people and other infrastructure
Organization Marketing Statement
- Within own team or department at operational level.
- Contact with user/customer at peer / first /middle management level.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH)
is a global IT services and business process outsourcing solutions provider headquartered in Teaneck, N.J. Founded in 1994 as an IT development and maintenance services arm of The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, the company spun-off as an independent organization two years later.
Since 1996, Cognizant has worked closely with large organizations to help them build stronger, more efficient, and agile businesses. By leveraging highly flexible business processes, a seamless global delivery network as well as deep domain expertise, Cognizant delivers a better ‘return on outsourcing’.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Engineering / science graduates with 8-10 years of experience
Cognizant Technology Solutions remains mindful of the state of your technology. Cognizant provides application maintenance services,...