Performs daily inspection, operational monitoring and reporting on company facilities / wells near Williston, North Dakota in the Williston Basin. Lease pumper will work to optimize production in a cost effective manner while placing safety and environment at the highest importance.
- RESIDE WITHIN 100 MILES OF WORK AREA
- HAVE PREVIOUS LEASE OPERATOR/ PUMPER EXPERIENCE
- HAVE OWN/SELF HOUSING
*****PLEASE NOTE- IF YOU DO NOT MEET OUR REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION****
- 1 year of previous Lease Operator/ Pumper Experience
- Perform daily inspection of pumping units and other production equipment to ensure they are well maintained.
- Observe, record, download and input oil and gas production volumes including data from electronic flow meters.
- Recognize day to day production changes that may indicate potential problems.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance on pumping units and other lease equipment.
- Work and communicate effectively with company personnel and land owners.
- Demonstrate basic computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications.
- Ensure compliance of local, State, & Federal Regulations regarding air emissions, spills, SPCC, Emergency Response, etc
- Clean driving record and position subject to random drug and alcohol screening.
- Production Experience required.
- *BACKGROUND CHECK
- *DRUG SCREENING
- Background check and drug screening occur after you have been interviewed and have accepted and signed
Zavanna's written offer of Employment Contract.
Indeed - 21 months ago
We are an oil gas an exploration company with wells in North Dakota