Job Title : (Human Resources Generalist)
Location : Franklin-PA-USA,16323.
Duration : 6+ months (High Possibility of extension)
- Provide full service HR support to Manufacturing facility
- Deploy and follow through of all HR initiatives, processes and systems.
- Provide HR support for transition and integration projects
- Partner with site HR leader and company Operating System (HOS) leader to drive HOS initiatives across the site while maintaining schedule fidelity; utilize six sigma methodologies to identify and drive continuous process improvement.
- Influence managers on optimal workforce utilization, talent management, and performance differentiation.
- Proactively address change opportunities (people, process, structure) and create plans to address.
- Create an environment of positive employee relations, keeps confidentiality, establishes trust and credibility, seen by employees as approachable and fair, balances business needs with employee needs, and spends significant time interfacing directly with employees/client base.
- Support and properly apply company policies and practices. Investigate and ensure fair resolution of issues with company policies and practices.
- Identify training needs in client base and identify/recommend training programs as needed.
- Work with the Human Resources Center of Excellence Leaders (COEs) to deliver on compensation, organizational development, and workforce planning strategies to address the current and future needs of the business.
- Partner with functional HR and other teams addressing business-wide issues/projects drive critical core processes (Salary Planning, Performance & Development, Census Management, and Management Readiness Reviews).
- Promote company 5 Initiatives and 12 Behaviors.
- Strong bias for action and a keen sense of urgency with limited guidance and superior results.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate a highly matrixes organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor based on organizational level.
- Analytical skills to rationalize business concepts and rapidly translate them into usable data.
- Understand the Corporation's compensation philosophy, the relationship between compensation and benefits as a total package and can explain all plans and programs to employees.
- Bachelor's degree in business, Human Resources or technical discipline.
- 3 years of HR Generalist experience.
- Experience working as generalist in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with and working knowledge of HR laws, practices, policies and models.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and HR Systems knowledge.
- Experience in driving continuous improvement implementation and change management.
This will assist us in placing you with one of our clients.
What is your expected yearly salary or hourly rate?
Please provide details about your education background – Qualification, Name of School, City & State.
Are you currently on any assignment? Is your current assignment contract or permanent?
If given this opportunity, how soon would you be able to start on this project?
Are you authorized to work for any employer in the US?
Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense?
If yes, please explain and provide details:
Note: Do not include convictions that have been annulled, erased, expunged, vacated, set aside, sealed by a court, or referred to a diversion program. Conviction of a crime will not necessarily disqualify you from employment. Factors such as age at the time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be considered when making employment decisions. A conviction record will not necessarily be a bar to employment.
Do you have any disabilities that prevent you from successfully performing the essential functions of this job with or without accommodations?
What is your home phone number?
What is your cell phone number?
On which e-mail ID do you wish to receive further communications in regards to this position?
What is the best time for me to reach out to you for discussing this opportunity in detail?
What is the best way to reach you incase an interview is scheduled?
Established in 1991, Collabera is one of the fastest growing end-to-end information technology services and solutions companies globally. As a $320 million IT company, Collabera's client-centric business model, commitment to service excellence and Global Delivery Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
With over 5000 IT professionals globally, Collabera provides value-added onsite, offsite and offshore technology services and solutions to premier corporations. Over the past few years, Collabera has been awarded numerous accolades and Industry recognitions including.
Collabera listed in GS 100 - recognized for excellence and maturity
Collabera named among the Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses
Collabera listed in GS 100 & ranked among top 10 service providers
Collabera was ranked:
o 32 in the Top 100 Large Businesses in the U.S
o 18 in Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses in the U.S
o 3 in the Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in New Jersey
o 3 in the Top 100 Privately-held Businesses in New Jersey
o 66th on FinTech 100
o 35th among top private companies in New Jersey
To know more about Collabera, please visit us on www.collabera.com.
I look forward to working with you.
eBay Classifieds - 11 months ago