Staff Accountant / St. Louis
Come work for
Barry-Wehmiller Design Group
, a company that believes in “Exceptional People, Compelling Solutions.” Barry-Wehmiller Design Group, Inc. is a leading Engineering Consulting Firm, providing technology solutions for the Consumer Products, Life Sciences, and other Industrial markets.
Design Group is focused on providing our Professionals with opportunities for leadership and career advancement within a thriving work environment. Design Group offers a robust, centralized learning and development program to improve the career experience for every professional.
We are currently seeking a Staff Accountant for our St. Louis office.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required.
Minimum of 2 to 4 years of related professional accounting experience required.
- Prepare and file multi-company sales and use tax returns
- Maintain state and local governmental licensing applications and renewals
- Fixed Asset tracking and account reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Primary corporate credit card administrator for 600+ professionals
- Order new credit cards and modify credit limits
- Expense reconciliations and audits
- Analyze assigned general ledger accounts and research/resolve reconciling items in a timely manner
- Assist with various audits, including the annual financial audit and other governmental audits
- Ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies and procedures
Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills are required. Proficiency with Microsoft Office is a must. Experience with Epicor software preferred.
We offer a team focused work environment with competitive salary, modern office facilities; performance based incentive pay, benefits including medical, dental, life insurance and 401(K) with matching contributions.
To be considered for this position, please forward resume to
. For more information on the Design Group, please visit us at
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
Hair Sample Drug Screening is part of our employment process.
This Company participates in E-Verify.
Exceptional People, Compelling Solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
Barry Wehmiller Companies Inc
- 2 years ago - save job