The Website Content Coordinator is responsible for both writing original web copy and blogs, as well as repurposing content from other sources. The coordinator will develop local market web pages designed to improve relevant organic search results. Also, this person will manage various You Tube channels for internal videos and client videos.
You will be responsible for negotiating and closing partner agreements, as well as managing ongoing relationships with key strategic partners. In addition, you will be working closely with Information Technology, Marketing and Sales to grow partner-influenced lead generation and revenue.
- Manage and maintain online marketing materials. This may require content creation and well as layout of pieces.
- Identify, develop, and update website content and create new pages; design web forms as needed
- Maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties
- Copyedit and proofread all content
- Keep current with emerging web technologies and track new standards, technologies and trends in website development, design and delivery
- Participate in expansion projects, i.e. site enhancements and larger development projects
- Contribute to blog posts and social media activities
- Ensure online videos are accurately posted for maximum SEO benefit
Education: Education: Bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing or a related field.
- 2+ years of online content management
- General knowledge of marketing and web concepts including: SEO marketing, social marketing, web analytics
- Working knowledge of website and intranet database/technologies and managing content
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS and experience with popular content management systems.
- Knowledge of multimedia/creative including: website design, site mapping, interactive/web content writing, digital graphics/optimization Basic Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills required
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. Effective marketing writer.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, flexible and able to manage to deadlines and multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional marketing writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience working in marketing and/or corporate communications a must
- Familiar with digital video channels
- Working knowledge of online advertising, real estate advertising a plus
NewPoint employees are eligible to participate in benefit plans that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k), Paid Time Off and paid Holidays and more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NewPoint Media Group, LLC - 19 months ago