As a key member of the Applications Solution Delivery (ASD) Team in ATPCO, the IT Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting multiple internal applications including HR, CRM, Accounting, Help Desk, Content Management and other applications in our ERP Ecosystem.
Essential Job Functions
- Consult with internal customers to capture and analyze user needs and translate them into functional requirements.
- Develop use cases and interface control documents.
- Collaborate with consulting vendors and other team members to design and implement User Interfaces, workflows, and approval processes.
- Work with members of the management team and business and application owners to design and implement dashboard and reports.
- Perform system administration activities and routine maintenance to incorporate changes in organization. structure, and workflow, and to provision new users..
- Provide User Training to new employees.
- Document and maintain training manuals, troubleshooting guides, user help manuals, and other reference material to contribute to the knowledge repository.
- Analyze incidents and work with users to clarify issues and appropriately assign, escalate, and fix open tickets.
- Adhere to internal processes and controls for change management and other ITIL best practices.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and other business users to support HR, CRM, Accounting, Help Desk, Content Management and other applications and workflow processes.
- Work closely with 3rd party vendors and business owners to gather requirements and test system changes.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years experience in an IT Analyst related field
Join our global team. Mail, e-mail, or fax your resume to
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills: oral, written, presentation
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical personnel as well as with customers who have limited computer background
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Self-starter. Capable of creative and innovative thought and the ability to progress ideas from development through implementation.
45005 Aviation Drive
Dulles, VA 20166
Back to the top
Airline Tariff Publishing Company - 9 months ago