The Wealth Strategist is a highly visible position that is responsible for working closely with Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs), Financial Advisors (FAs) and Advisory management in the assigned markets.
The primary responsibilities of this role are to provide comprehensive Wealth Structuring solutions to the Financial Advisors/Private Wealth Advisors to meet Client needs. This includes a comprehensive understanding of Merrill Lynch's suite of solutions, platforms and initiatives.
The successful candidate will have an in depth knowledge of Trusts, Insurance, Investment Management, Estate Planning, Taxation, Annuities and Retirement. The position is based in Atlanta GA but will require travel to locations within the market geography.
· Develop recommendations and assist FA/PWA to implement customized planning strategies for Ultra High Net Worth families.
· Focus on transfer of inter-generational wealth, estate planning, diversification of concentrated positions, philanthropy, retirement and business succession planning.
· Author whitepapers, articles and other material on topics impacting the UHNW client segment
· Assist Advisory with the retention of UHNW relationships
· Law degree with minimum of 5 years of Trust and Estate Planning experience (LLM strongly preferred)
· Minimum of 10 years of planning experience for UHNW families and individuals
· Expertise in advanced estate, philanthropic and financial planning concepts and techniques.
· Solid tax and legal research skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Series 7, 63/65 or 66 required
Bank of America - 10 months ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...