This position is in the Employee and Position Management Unit of the HR and Training Section located at the OSBI Headquarters in Oklahoma City.
MAJOR WORK DUTIES:
1. Maintain all HR files, including background, polygraph, personnel and other sensitive files.
2. Maintain agency Performance Management Process.
3. Scan documents and prepare files for archival in accordance with OSBI Administrative Code.
4. Provide administrative assistance to HRM Specialists, Training Specialist, HRMS Supervisors and HR Programs Manager as needed.
5. Prepare routine correspondence, reports and logs in support of HR functions.
6. Routinely update HR and Training databases.
Successful applicants must be willing to submit to a polygraph examination and a thorough background investigation. Certain events automatically disqualify an applicant, such as, felony conviction; admission of an undetected crime that, if known, would have been a felony charge; failure to pay federal or state income tax; positive confirmed drug urine test; illegal use of a controlled substance within certain time frames.
Positions in this job family are assigned responsibilities for performing a variety of specialized technical human resources management duties in a personnel or human resources management unit of a state agency or institution.
This job family consists of one level and incumbent employees are responsible for performing all functions related to the position to which assigned.
Education and Experience requirements consist of three years of experience in clerical office work, including one year of experience involving technical human resources management or personnel administration work, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one year of college for each year of the required experience.
Scores Based On: 100% Written Test
***NOTE: Names of eligible applicants can be made available to State agencies upon their request, immediately following the closing date and time.
State of Oklahoma - 17 months ago