ENG - Engineering
Able to obtain security clearance?
Currently possess security clearance?
St. Paul, MN
Are you a successful Senior Project Architect seeking a career opportunity in a full-service architecture, engineering, and design build firm, working on high-profile private and public sector projects?
Benham is looking for a dynamic person to join the firm as a Project Architect in their St. Paul, MN office. The ideal candidate will be seeking a career opportunity and upward mobility in a full-service, award-winning design firm engaged in executing challenging projects for private and public sector clients. A sound working knowledge of building systems and construction methods is mandatory. Self motivated interaction and collaboration along with independent thought and excellent communication skills are highly desirable attributes.
Job Location: St. Paul, Minnesota
- Development of projects from conceptual design through final construction documents and coordination of construction administration.
- Apply project architect and management skills to a diverse range of project types including retail, commercial, industrial and government design.
- Deliver projects on a variety of delivery methods including tradition design-bid-build, design build, and our own private development projects.
- Work closely with clients and in-house multidisciplinary colleagues to provide intelligent solutions on projects.
- Provide overall technical project leadership on multidiscipline projects.
The Benham Companies, LLC, a subsidiary of SAIC, is a solutions-based firm that provides comprehensive A&E design, environmental services, systems engineering and integration, advanced communications systems design and in-house design build project delivery.
- Registered architect with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in entitlement and presentations to P&Z/City Councils is beneficial.
- Prior experience with specification writing and QA/QC responsibility is required.
- Sound working knowledge of building systems and construction methods.
- NCARB certification is plus.
- LEED AP accreditation is beneficial.
- Proficiency in preparing construction drawings/specifications and code reviews.
- Computer literacy including AutoCAD, Word, Excel.
- Experience in the construction field is a plus.
- Some travel will be required.
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...