provides in-office loan-related accounting, processing, monitoring and highly-responsive customer service support to the association’s largest and most complex commercial loan customers. Consistently demonstrates capacity to accomplish significant variety and volume of tasks in fast-paced environment. Provides agile support to Financial Services Officer to meet rapidly changing customer needs.
This position requires the Customer Specialist to…
We can offer you…
- have or quickly gain understanding of commercial lending and servicing for complex and multiple entity customer accounts.
- thrive on supporting diverse, fast-paced team lending and servicing activities including information gathering, processing; UCC searches; credit verifications; booking, pledging and registering loans, loan-related calculations; loan monitoring and reporting.
- process all tasks for full compliance with credit principles, loan documentation, lending regulations, policies, and procedures.
- exude customer service focus to confidently and proactively address service needs and manage information flow with frequent other lender and customer contact via mail, email and phone.
- complete highly accurate and fully compliant work, with talent for attention to numbers, calculations and details.
- complete variety of computer-based tasks including correspondence and data entry.
- exercise critical thinking to processing and customer financial information.
- have or develop familiarity with agricultural operations and terminology.
- adapt with flexibility to balance multiple activities and consistently enhance the customer experience.
- appreciate the values, needs and challenges of ag producers and those who choose to live and work in rural America.
- dependably complete regular and special tasks, both collaboratively and independently.
- value relationships, trust processes, and respect the knowledge and talents of others to accomplish own and team’s work to provide highest-quality customer-centric service.
- consistently demonstrate exemplary personal and professional integrity, confidentiality and conduct.
Preferred candidate brings…
- a competitive base salary with future annual incentive potential.
- 401(k) with a 9% employer match and contribution within weeks of hire.
- full array of high value benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options, potentially available on hire date.
- more than 4 weeks paid time off available in first year: annual leave, 10 holidays, sick leave.
- the opportunity to work in a professional team environment within new office building in Fall 2013.
- ongoing training and learning opportunities within the state’s leading agricultural financial services company.
If this matches you and what you’re looking for, we need your cover letter, résumé and contact information for 3 references with whom you have worked. An emailed submission is preferred to: Careers@FrontierFarmCredit.com
- education including minimum of high school equivalency. Additional education may include business or accounting coursework or business-related associate or bachelors degree.
- experience in related lending and customer service.
- strong collaborative approach to work.
- highly-effective communication skills. Strong Word and Excel skills.
Frontier Farm Credit, ACA
2627 KFB Plaza, Suite 201E
Manhattan, KS 66503
Phone: 785-776-6955 ext. 2818 or 2826
Frontier Farm Credit, ACA, is a member-owned institution chartered by the Farm Credit Administration to finance agriculture and rural families throughout 41 counties in eastern Kansas. With about 140 employees, the Association is headquartered in Manhattan with regional offices in Baldwin, Emporia, Hiawatha, Manhattan, Marysville and Parsons. More than 5,000 stockholders are served by this $1.5 billion institution, the largest Kansas-based ag lender, governed by a 13-member board of directors. www.FrontierFarmCredit.com
Frontier Farm Credit is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Farm Credit Network - 14 months ago