“I do more than put houses in order. I’m committed to making a difference.”
Be the best you can be at the company that has been delivering the best in home care for 25 years. If you enjoy working with people and feeling proud about the work you do, Merry Maids is the place for you. We provide individualized attention to millions of homes and we need strong individuals to keep us moving forward. Take a look at what the future holds for you at Merry Maids.
Solo Housekeepers/Cleaners ASAP
Full-Time and Part-Time
In this position you will professionally clean customer homes using Merry Maids’ unique cleaning procedures and products. Overall objectives are to leave the home looking and smelling freshly cleaned and groomed.
• Use Merry Maids’ cleaning products and procedures to clean, dusts, sanitize, deodorize, wash, sweep and vacuum.
• Move all reasonably moveable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind.
• Carry cleaning products and equipment to and from office, vehicle, and customer’s homes.
• Attend and participate in weekly staff meetings.
• High School diploma or GED
• Valid driver’s license and liability insurance
• Flexible Schedules
• Paid vacation time and holidays
• Medical, dental, vision and prescription plans
• 401(k) with company matching
• Career advancement! We promote from within!
We perform pre-employment tests. We believe inclusion and diversity build stronger teams.
The journey is just beginning.
ServiceMaster - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
ServiceMaster merrily mows, scrubs, sprays, and trims. A giant in its industry, the company serves millions of commercial and residential...