Located in Ardmore, Pa, Rossi Shoe Service has provided shoe, handbag and leather services since 1904 when the family owned business opened its doors. Today, Rossi’s continues to provide great service for its customers. Their skill, dedication and continuous innovation in their provided services has made them the first choice of clients wearing brands such as Louboutin, Chanel and Gucci.
If you are passionate about high-end shoes and accessories, customer service and interaction then Rossi’s has a position for you as a part-time Front Counter Processing Assistant.
- -No experience in shoe repair necessary
- -Must be a quick learn and fast on your feet
- -Customer service skills a plus
- -Skilled eyes and careful hand
- -Hard working and a good sense of humor
What you will be doing
- -Learn the signs of wear and tear on men’s and women’s shoes and bags including alterations, fittings, tears, replacements and repairs, and cleaning
- -Interacting with customers in person and on the phone regarding their repairs and front-end sales.
- -Processing intake from front counter for back-of- shop
- -Organizing and wrapping finished repairs for pick up