The Creative Services Project Coordinator assists the Creative Services Project Manager with coordinating and managing the Creative Services department. The Coordinator works with the Project Manager and serves as the primary point of contact for marketing clients in determining material requirements and is responsible for the project initiation process. The position coordinates with the copy, design and production departments in determining project budget, workflow and scheduling and works with both internal and external contacts in the development of new materials, concepts or processes. The Coordinator must be detail oriented and able to monitor and manage multiple projects in respect to content, budget and timelines. This position will support cultural diversity by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Total Education, Vocational Training and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Job Related Experience
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift a maximum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a maximum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner
- Ability to communicate effectively in both writing and verbal arenas as well as via email.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Knowledge of print and production techniques and related computer software products.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Handicapped accessibility.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e. before, during or after a disaster.
Regular attendance and reporting on time to work is a requirement of position.
HealthSouth is actually all over the map as one of the largest rehabilitation services providers in the nation. Its facilities include...